An effective Estate Plan is one which can answer all the following questions concerning the individual or family:
- What happens to my property when I am alive and well?
- What will happen to my property when I die?
- What will happen to my property if I cannot make decisions for myself?
- What property will go to my spouse?
- What property will go to my children?
- When should my property go to my children / grandchildren?
- What if my spouse does not survive me?
- What if my children do not survive me?
- What if my children / grandchildren are minors?
- Who will administer my property while I am alive?
- Who will administer my property when I die?
- What if the person I choose to be my executor does not survive me?
- Will my estate require court oversight / probate?
- What will happen to my assets not in Trust?
These are just a few of the numerous questions we are regularly asked when friends and clients first began to consider what a complete Estate Plan entails. Effective plans, like those created in our office, take into consideration all these questions and more.
We use the approach that our client “does not know what they do not know” and it is our responsibility to make sure these questions are answered; even when our client does not think to themselves to ask these types of questions.
Integrity and Expertise at the Core of Our Legal Services
With decades of professional expertise, David R. Schneider, APC blends deep community ties with a wealth of experience. From running a successful business to excelling in the legal field with top grades and honors, David’s extensive knowledge ensures comprehensive and trusted legal support. His lifelong commitment to the Conejo Valley and its residents is your assurance of reliable and heartfelt service. Choose a legacy of excellence for your legal needs.